Swim Team - Volunteer system opens Sunday, May 23rd @7pm
Get ready to kick off the Highcroft Hurricanes swim team season!
1. FIRST DAY OF PRACTICE
Monday, May 24th is our first day of practice - remember to check your practice time, review our practice policies, and bring your equipment (water bottle, goggles, cap, towel, sunscreen, mask!). We look forward to seeing all your smiling faces. Thank you to everyone who attended the Virtual Meet the Coaches!
2. PARENT SIGN-UP OPENS FOR your 4 volunteer spots (first come, first serve)
Volunteers are critical to the success of our swim team.
To run successful meets, every family needs to provide at least one parent volunteer (or teen volunteer - 16 years or older) at a minimum of 4 meets. Additional participation beyond the 4 meets is greatly appreciated!
Volunteer registration will open this Sunday, May 23rd at 7pm.
To find information about the volunteer positions, go to this link: https://
To register for volunteer positions, follow these steps:
1. Log in to www.highcrofthurricanes.com
2. Hover over "Meets & Events" tab
3. Click on "2021 Calendar" - you will see the list of all meets and other activities.
4. Click the green "Job Signup" box to the right of each listed meet (note this green box will only appear when the volunteer signup link is activated - Sunday May 24 at 7pm.
5. Select your requested jobs (remember 4 time slots per family).