2021 Highcroft Swim Team is ready to go!
2021 Season Start Details
1. Swimsuit Pickup:
Hurricanes swimsuit pickup is this Sunday, 5/16, from 3:30pm-5pm in the pool parking lot. Please, please try to come during pickup hours, but if you cannot make it work with your schedule, email (before 5/16) at [email protected] to arrange another pickup time.
2. First Practice, Parent Info Session, & Safety Screenings:
- The first scheduled swim practice will be Monday, May 24th
- We will host parent info session after each practice to share overview of the season as well as answer any questions.
- Coach Emily will be conducting safety screenings at the first week of practice (this is different than year's past). We will be reaching out with a signup-genius link soon to those families that need to sign up. Safety screenings are for NEW swimmers to our swim team that are 8 years and younger - the screen is to ensure they can make it a full length of the pool independently.
3. Save the Date - Meet the Coaches (Virtually)!
- We have some fun planned virtually to allow you to meet your 2021 HHST coaching staff - please join us via zoom/meet on May 21st at 7:30pm (link to be sent later) - save the date!
10. We have cool ORANGE and BLUE swimsuits and team t-shirts.
9. It's a fun way to get great exercise.
8. Cool ribbons and prizes!
7. We love to cheer on our team and win spirit awards. Lots of team spirit!
6. Fun social events throughout the season.
5. Lots of time to spend with neighborhood friends -- and a chance to make new ones!
4. The pool cools you off in the hot NC summer.
3. Our concessions are yummy! (Lots of candy!!)
2. We have awesome coaches!
1. IT IS SO MUCH FUN!