2020 Season Cancelled - Save the Date for April 2021 to register for the BEST summer swim season yet!!!
The Highcroft Hurricanes Swim Team Board has made the decision to follow the lead of Tarheel Swimming Association (TSA) and cancel the 2020 swim season. The health, safety, and well-being of our athletes, coaches, and families are our highest priorities. In carefully considering state and county regulations regarding the coronavirus pandemic, we do not foresee how we can deliver a neighborhood swim team experience that is both safe and fun. We appreciate your understanding and are hopeful that our neighborhood will come back in 2021 with more enthusiasm and excitement for the Highcroft Hurricanes.
10. We have cool ORANGE and BLUE swimsuits and team t-shirts.
9. It's a fun way to get great exercise.
8. Cool ribbons and prizes!
7. We love to cheer on our team and win spirit awards. Lots of team spirit!
6. Fun social events throughout the season.
5. Lots of time to spend with neighborhood friends -- and a chance to make new ones!
4. The pool cools you off in the hot NC summer.
3. Our concessions are yummy! (Lots of candy!!)
2. We have awesome coaches!
1. IT IS SO MUCH FUN!